1. Clearly identifies location of country on a map.
2. Articulates major holiday customs (gift bearer, food, games, ornaments and what they symbolize.
3. Clearly explains holiday language (how to day "Happy Holidays").
4. Identifies holidays celebrated in December and year-round on a calendar for the country).
1. Gingerbread House
2. Flag of Country
3. Ornaments symbolic of country represented on the International Holiday Tree and on display.
4. Food samples symbolic of country on treat table.
5. Banner that says "Happy Holidays" in language of country.
5. Calendar of major holidays of country.
Gives a 3 minute speech that shows readiness and preparation.
Works cooperatively with other students who share the same country.