Use appropriate strategies to
- count various coins to 100(skip counting by 2s, 5s and 10s)
-replicate coin amounts to 20 cents.
- make a fair trade.
-Shows knowledge of coins and there value.
- shows understanding of coins(penny, nickel, dime, quater, loonie and toonie and there value.
-how to count coins of different values.
- Decribes cents, dollar, value, fair trade.
describes how to represent money amounts 20.
read, compare and order numbers to 50.
-the 6 coins and there value.
Identifies amounts and ways to make change up to 20 cents.
- Identifies numbers to 100.
- follows money directions.
Uses appropriate language when talking about and dealing with names of coins, making change and amounts.(value, fair trade, cent, toonie, loonie, nickel, penny, quater and dime.