1. The server calls out "Omnikin" then the color of an opposing team.
2. Proper Stance and Body Position.
3. The striking arm or arms are held back.
4. Step and swing to make contact with the ball, hitting on a parallel or upward trajectory.
5. Follow Through.
1. Moves to the ball.
2. Uses any necessary body parts to keep the ball off the ground.
3. Catches and maintains control of the ball.
4. Holds the ball in the "teed-up position."
1. Calls for the ball.
2. Gives instruction to help teammates.
3. Keeps communication Positive.
1. "Squares up" around the server.
2. Focuses on the ball when it is served.
3. Contributes to keeping the ball up when it is served to them.
4. Moves to support teammates to keep the ball up.
5. Helps "tee-up" the ball when needed.