13614 Malabar Ave.
White Rock, B.C. Canada
To complete my Bachelors of Commerce degree at The University of Victoria, and to pursue a successful career in business management.
Dec. 2007 – Jan 2008 Vector Marketing Surrey, B.C.
Call Center Representative
Customer service experience
Provided support for Vector customers and potential customers
Apr. 2007 - Sept. 2007 College Pro Painting Surrey, B.C.
Job Site Manager
Organized and overlooked several teams of painters, working multiple locations
Communicated with customers on a daily basis
Responsible for safety, and education of painters
June. 2005 - May. 2007 Ocean Beach Hotel White Rock, B.C.
Responsible for communicating and operating a 5 person kitchen
Organized menu, and coordinated food deliveries and orders
Aug. 2004 - Jul. 2005 Locker Evers International Annacis Island, B.C.
Fork Life Operator
Worked in a team environment operating a fork lift
Promoted from laborer to forklift operator
2007 - Present Kwantlen University College Surrey, B.C.
· Currently in my second year of University, in the faculty of arts
· Awarded the White Rock Rotary Scholarship for outstanding academic achievement, and extra curricular activities
2001 - 2006 Semiahmoo Secondary School Surrey, B.C.
· Honor Roll Student 4 out of 5 years
· Awarded entrance scholarship into 2 different universities
- Elected high school class president in my senior year
- Member of provincial winning volleyball team, and captain of senior basketball team
- Successfully organized a fund raiser at the Star of the Sea Cherish which raised over $3,500 for the needy
ePortfolio home | contact me