In this project, you will be creating a poster to teach the viewer how to balance chemical equations.
1. Layout your poster on the back of this page.
2. Write clear, simple instructions on how to balance a chemical reaction, using at least one reaction as an example.
3. Include a minimum of 3 chemical equations total.
4. You should use one of your equations for the viewer to solve (hide answers in a flip-up, etc.).
5. You may not use any chemical equations used by anyone else in the class. Check the lists to make sure that you aren’t duplicating someone else and then add your reactions to the lists.
6. Include the balanced answers to all of the equations.
7. Attach this sheet to the back of your poster.
• If one of your demonstrated equations contains one or more polyatomic ions.
Remember to make your poster:
? easy-to-read (large, clear, uncluttered, writing)
? colorful & attractive
Ready to use
Directly link to this rubric or embed it on your website:
Copy the following code to another website, ePortfolio, blog, or email message:
URL: This is the web address of this rubric.
Link: This is the HTML code of a hyperlink to this rubric. Unlike a URL, a hyperlink is clickable.
Embed: This code would display the entire rubric within a frame on other websites.